The Department of Development Services is excited to announce the launch of the new integrated electronic plan review solution, the Digital Plan Room (DPR).
The DPR (Digital Plan Room) simplifies file uploads and introduces automated versioning at the sheet level, provides a collaborative issue and condition communication space for plan review comments, and creates a seamless user experience within ePermitJC Portal
The Digital Plan Room (DPR) system includes:
- Simple file uploads and automated versioning at the sheet level.
- Collaborative issue/condition communication for plan review comments.
- Instant feedback when uploading documentation and when documents and plans are accepted for review. Issues are communicated to the customer in real time.
- Interactive access to color-coded markups by discipline, issues and conditions from within ePermitJC Portal for reviewing disapproved comments.
- Document detection to identify required and/or outstanding documents for each submittal, giving customers peace of mind that their submittal is complete. Accurate document detection occurs based on the application type selected and completed fields.
- For corrections, customers are only required to submit revised sheets rather than complete plan sets.
DPR offers applicants the convenience to check the status of their projects online at any time in addition to saving travel and printing costs.
Select from the topics below to get more information on the system and how to use it.
The Digital Plan Room (DPR) feature is available for the following application types.
- Commercial New Construction
- Commercial Addition
- Commercial Alteration
- Residential New Construction
- Residential Addition
- Residential Alteration
- Commercial Miscellaneous
- Residential Miscellaneous
- Site Plan Permits
- Subdivision Cases
- Subdivision Plat Map
- Rezoning Cases
- Sign Permits
Log into your ePermitJC account or create a new account to access the Digital Plan Room.