Personal Property Quick Reference
Quick Reference of Several Categories of Personal Property Subject To Taxation
- Construction machinery and equipment.
- Implements and tools of mechanics.
- Office machines, cash registers, safes, office and store furniture and fixtures, computers, bookkeeping machines, teletypes, dictaphones and other recording or sending apparatus.
- Machinery and equipment used in mines, quarries, manufacturing processing or compounding.
- Printing presses, equipment and materials.
- Steamboats, barges, wharf-boats, ferries and other vessels and watercraft of every name and kind.
- Outboard motors.
- Airplanes, airships, hot air balloons and other aircraft.
- Radios, sending and receiving sets and appliances, television sets, and video cassette recorders and equipment:
- Medical equipment and instruments.
- Gasoline, oil and other tanks, pumps, filters, etc.
- All other personal property not heretofore specified.
Provided by the Alabama Department of Revenue